Miami Premises Liability Lawyer
The owners, operators and/or managers of a premises or property have a legal responsibility to maintain that property and to protect others from dangers or unsafe conditions on that property. If an accident occurs on another person's property, the owner, operator or manger may be responsible if his or her negligence caused the injury. In these types of cases, the injured person may have a right to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages in the past and the future and pain and suffering. There are a variety of premises liability cases and the applicable Florida law governing premises liability lawsuits depends on the specific facts of each case. Some of the most common premises liability cases include the following:
- Attractive nuisance cases that involve holding a landowner liable for hidden traps or defects on a property that the landowner knew about or should have known about and that typically attract children. For example, landowners may be legally responsible for injuries caused by abandoned buildings, trampolines, pools, and playgrounds.
- Slip and fall accidents that involve slipping or tripping on a substance or an object.
- Fraternity or sorority accidents / hazing incidents
- Negligent security cases that involves assault and battery in parking garages, parking lots, hotels or other businesses.
- Exposure to toxic or hazardous substances such as lead or mold.
- Construction or job-site accidents
Premises liability cases can present complicated legal issues and demand a great amount of resources to litigate. Our firm has more than 38 years litigating premises liability claims and know how to maximize the resources available to obtain optimal results. Our attorneys provide a full service approach to each client and his or her needs.
Alan Goldfarb, P.A. will advise you and your loved ones of your legal options. Contact our office at 305-371-3111 or toll free at 866-936-9761 to schedule a FREE consultation with our legal team today!