Miami Birth Mother Injury Attorney
South Florida OB-Gyn Negligence Attorney
If you went into the hospital to deliver a child and suffered unnecessary injuries because of negligence by a nurse, doctor or other medical professional, you want an experienced lawyer to help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries. Unfortunately, injuries to a mother after childbirth occur far more often than they should. Failure to properly close or clean incisions can lead to serious complications, even death.
At the law offices of Alan Goldfarb, P.A., our lawyers offer decades of experience to people who have suffered personal injury of someone else’s negligence. Attorney Goldfarb has protected the rights of personal injury victims for more than 50 years. We emphasize thorough preparation, taking the time to learn the details of your case, so that we can help you get the relief you need. We also have the resources to handle even the most complex personal injury cases.
To set up a free initial consultation, contact our office or call us at 305-371-3111 (toll free at 866-936-9761).
Miami Maternal Injury Lawyer
We protect the rights of women who have been injured during childbirth, handling all types of claims, including cases involving:
- Uterine infections, such as chorioamnionitis or group B streptococcal infection, often caused by negligence in techniques used to induce labor
- Infections resulting from failure to get a cervical culture to verify whether the mother is a strep carrier, resulting in a failure to prescribe or administer the appropriate antibiotics
- Negligence in identifying potential placenta abnormalities, such as placenta previa and placenta acretia
- Injuries resulting from the failure to offer or perform elective C-section delivery
- Uterine rupture in mothers who have previously delivered by C-section, but who deliver through vaginal birth
- Uterine rupture due to the use of drugs to induce labor
Contact Our Offices
We provide a free initial consultation to women who have suffered unnecessary injury due to medical negligence during childbirth. For an appointment, contact us or call us at 305-371-3111 (toll free at 866-936-9761). We handle these claims on a contingent fee basis, only charging legal fees if we recover compensation for your losses.