Miami Prescription Drug & Surgical Error Attorney
When you need or decide to undergo surgery to address a medical condition, you always know that there are risks. One of the risks you shouldn’t have to shoulder, though, is the risk that your condition will worsen or that you will suffer injury because of negligence on the part of the surgeon. When the careless act of a surgeon causes you injury, you want an experienced attorney to help protect your interests and get full and fair compensation for all your losses.
We handle all types of claims involving surgical errors, including:
- Nerve damage caused by carelessness or negligence during surgery
- Operating on the wrong body part, or on the wrong side of the body
- Using the wrong surgical tools or the wrong techniques for the situation
- Leaving surgical tools, such as sponges, inside the body
- Improperly closing or cleaning up an incision, leading to infection
We represent people who have suffered any type of injury due to surgical error, from the loss of motor skills, sight, smell, taste or touch, to organ damage. We also handle wrongful death claims resulting from surgical error.
Prescription Drug Error Attorney
South Florida Pharmacy Error Lawyers
If you were prescribed or administered medicine or drugs and suffered injury because of the negligence of either the medical professional who recommended them or the pharmacist who filled the prescription, you want an experienced attorney to help you recover damages for any losses you have suffered. A prescription drug error can have serious consequences, making it impossible for you to work, causing serious harm to vital organs or even resulting in wrongful death.
We aggressively protect the rights of people who have been injured by prescription drugs, including injuries caused by:
- Failure to obtain a proper medical history
- Prescribing the wrong medication or an incorrect dosage
- Pharmacist negligence, including filling a prescription with the wrong medication, or mislabeling the container with incorrect dosages or medication times
- Failure to adequately notify you of potential side effects, including dizziness or vertigo
We handle all types of injury or illness that can result from a prescription error, including heart, liver or other organ damage. We also represent individuals and families who have lost a loved one in an accidental or wrongful death caused by a prescription drug error.
At the law offices of Alan Goldfarb, P.A., we bring extensive experience to personal injury victims throughout South Florida. Our firm has over 38 years litigating medical malpractice claims and know how to maximize the resources available to obtain optimal results. Our attorneys provide a full service approach to each client and their needs. We combine thorough preparation with aggressive advocacy, using our knowledge and experience to help you seek full and fair compensation for your losses.
Contact the Law Offices of Alan Goldfarb, P.A.
Alan Goldfarb, P.A. will advise you and your loved ones of your legal options. Contact our office at 305-371-3111 or toll free at 866-936-9761 to schedule a FREE consultation with our legal team today!