“America Teve” interview Alan Goldfarb regarding the FIU bridge collapse.
As a result of the $42 million bankruptcy settlement with MCM in our case of Gina and Orlando Duran as Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Alexa Duran, the television station “America Teve” held a press conference on Friday, May 4th wherein Alan Goldfarb was interviewed.
The National Transportation Safety Board released new information indicating that the collapse of the bridge on 8th Street, in front of the Florida International University, was probably due to a design error.
Attorney Alan Goldfarb attends the Courtcare fundraiser annually
All of the money raised each year goes to hiring people who can watch the children of people called to go to court. Courtcare provides a safe and supervised drop-in childcare facility for children who must be in court in connection with matters involving the children or their parents or guardian.
New photos show larger cracks in FIU bridge prior to collapse
Father of FIU Bridge Victim – We Want Justice
Family of Alexa Duran Files Lawsuit Following FIU Pedestrian Bridge Collapse
FIU Bridge Victim’s Parents Share Their Pain
Family of FIU Student Killed in Bridge Collapse Files Suit
Alan Goldfarb Believes FIU Bridge Project Was Rushed
NBC 6 News Miami – Family of Crash Victim Sends Hit-and-Run Driver Emotional Message
WTVJ 9-18-14 NBC 6 South Florida News at 6 Driver Arrested
- Florida Enacts Ban on Texting While Driving
- $8.8 Million Awarded in Driving Death….Texting at the Wheel
- United States Settles Medical Malpractice Lawsuit with Former Prisoner for $600,000
- Court keeps No. 23 Dr. Krop in Florida postseason
- At the Buzzer: Judge Rules Krop Kids Can Play Ball
- St. Petersburg Times article about the $11.1 Million Medical Malpractice Verdict in Pinellas County
- Friends Aid Clerk Paralyzed in Crash – Miami Herald, August 2005
- Alan Goldfarb recognized as one of Florida’s Legal Elite – Florida Tread’s, July 2005